Saturday, August 27, 2011

Girls Night

Last night we had a girls night with the teachers that live on campus. Amber, Kellyanne, and I are the single ones. Irene, Tiffany, and Katie are married. Miquett is engaged and is getting married in October. We are all different ages and at different stages in our lives, yet God uses each one of the women to remind me of Himself. I am amazed at their faith and how they are seeking after the Lord. I am so blessed by the fellowship of Believers here at QCS. 

I am reminded of 1 Corinthians 12 when Paul discusses spiritual gifts and how the the body of Christ should work. God is using each one of us for a specific purpose while we are in Haiti. I am so thankful that everyone is not just like me, and that God chooses to use us all to bring Him glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers