Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I am ready to admit some things publicly. I am sure it wont be a shock but maybe I have fooled some people...

I am super scattered. I lose things all the time. I am not organized. I am messy. I can never find what I am looking. And I am not a details person at all. 

Since being in Haiti I have started to comply a list of some things that I really want to do in my life, but I lost it. Imagine that! 

I have never lost my computer... at least not yet. That is why I will keep track of my list on my blog! 

#1 
Go on an African Safari 

#2
Take a voyage down the Nile River

#3
Ride in a hot air balloon

#4
Learn to expertly cook 5 meals

#5
Run a half marathon

#6
Purchase a road bike and train to do the BST in Boone.

#7
Teach in an inner city school

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers