Sunday, April 8, 2012

He is ALIVE!

"He will never fail. Greater than all we see. Greater than all we ask. He has done great things. Lifted up. Defeated the grave. Raised to life. Our God is able." 

Here is a quick recap of my Easter Sunday! 


-At church we listened to the Easter sermon streamed from Andy Stanley's church in Atlanta, GA. 


-Our church had a potluck with lots of yummy food. 


-I had my first lesson on how to drive a stick shift car. And yes, it was pretty successful. 


-We finished watching the second Lord of the Rings, and started the third. 


-We ended the night with a few hours of night volleyball. 

An entry from my journal tonight.... 

Dear God,


I want to find my happiness and joy in you. I want you to be enough for me. I want you to satisfy the deepest longings in my heart. I want to find pleasure in nothing else but you. Daily I look to people, activities, or things to find my worth and happiness. God show yourself to me in a way that I can’t help but love you more than everything else in my life! 

"God has created NOTHING that will give you more pleasure than Himself." 

Jillian Hall 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers