Saturday, February 4, 2012

Saturday (random) Thoughts

I must be getting old because I cannot sleep in any more. I was wide awake at 6:35. So it was a perfect morning to do yoga with Tiffany.

After yoga Amber, Katie, Tiffany, Jarrett,  Nathaniel and I all went to Petionville to do a few errands. We went grocery shopping at Giant. Giant is a little bigger and has more food options than Eagle, so it is nice to go there every once in a while. While we were out Nathaniel had to go to a book store down the road to get some French books for his class. Amber and I tagged along with him to get some coffee! 

Now I am currently sitting on my couch with a diet coke listening to country music. It is funny how music can take you back to specific times in your life. The music I am listening to now makes me think of Sarah and Katie, my best friends at Appalachian.  I loved the Saturdays we spent driving on the Parkway talking about life! I am so blessed to have such great college memories with those girls! :) 

Time sure flies by. Those times were less than a year ago! 

I am amazed at God's faithfulness. I am in awe of His unfailing love. I am humbled by His death on the Cross. 

I pray I would keep my eyes on Christ alone. I pray that I would experience Him be more than enough for me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers