Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A quick thought...

Being in Haiti around missionary couples and families has been such an encouragement. Over the past months the Lord has revealed to me glimpses of how He desires a marriage to be. 

It has been incredible to see ways that couples personalities and talents work together to further the Kingdom. It also has been amazing to see families leave the comforts and "normality" of life to serve God alone. 

I do desire to be married one day and have a family. It excites me to be able pray with my husband and consider how the Lord would have us serve Him together. 

Right now the Lord has blessed me with singleness. Some days are much harder than others to see this as a blessing!

In the meantime, I pray God would prepare me to be exactly who He has created me to be. I pray I would learn to be joyful and content in all seasons of my life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers