Wednesday, June 6, 2012

change

You can tell that I am done with school because my blog activity is up!

Over this past year I have changed alot. Not all the change has been good, but I would like to believe that most of it has been for the better. My surroundings have changed, my friends have changed, my job has changed, and my heart has changed in alot of ways. 

Change is inevitable. It is bound to happen. But truth is, I hate it. I absolutely hate change. 

It is silly that I drag my feet, kick, and scream when change is taking place. Why is the automatic mode of my heart not to trust God? Why do I not believe in his goodness and faithfulness when He has shown it time and time again? 

I must put my hope in Christ alone. 

Tonight I go to bed mediating on this Truth found in scripture. 
Why are you cast down, O my soul, and why are you in turmoil within me? Hope in God; for I shall again praise him, my salvation and my God.
                               Psalm 43:5


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers