Sunday, June 10, 2012

Back to the States for the summer

I arrived in Florida this afternoon! I am spending a few days with my Grandma Padera before heading to Hershey. 

It is nice to be in the land of air conditioning, smooth roads, and good food. It was nice for about 30 minutes... dare I say I miss Haiti already? 

Haiti became my home this year. A place where I saw the Lord move in marvelous ways. I place where I experienced love through community. A place where God broke my heart for His kingdom. A place where I experienced growth like never before. A place where I realized all I need is Jesus. 

I have left one home for another. I cling to the Truth that wherever I am God is with me!


 "Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”
Joshua 1:9 

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for you to come back to PA! I'm so excited to see you!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers