Saturday, September 3, 2011

A weekend in the country!

This weekend has been wonderful and relaxing. Mrs. Graham, the 4th grade teacher at QCS, invited KellyAnne and I out to her place for the weekend. Her husband and her have lived in Haiti for 6 years and work with CSI missions. It has been such a blessing getting to know them.

This morning we went on a hike to an old pineapple plantation. 

Makes me miss the mountains of North Carolina.
It was so nice to see green.

Old remains from some buildings on the plantation 

This weekend has been filled with great conversations, fun card games, and tasty home cooked meals. I continually am overwhelmed with God's goodness and faithfulness. I am amazed at how he loves me and lavishes his blessings upon me.


Thank you, Jesus!

1 comment:

  1. You are amazing. I am so happy for you! I want to come visit!

    ReplyDelete

Followers