Sunday, September 18, 2011

Tomorrow is in Your hands

I am so blessed by my roommate Kellyanne. I love our late night talks about who God is and what is He is doing in our hearts. 

Kellyanne wrote a song a few years back titled "Tomorrow is in your hands." She played it tonight for me. I was reminded of God's goodness, love and sovereignty. 



Here are the lyrics:

"I don't need to know tomorrow. All I need to know is You are good. I don't need to know the beginning and the end. You are faithful. I choose not to fear tomorrow because I know you walk before me. Your plans they are good. Your way is perfect. I choose to believe you will guide me." 

1 comment:

  1. aawwh... thanks room mate! What a compliment.

    I enjoy our chats and sing-a-longs just as much. I'm so glad God has used me to be a blessing to you; there's nothing more fulfilling than hearing that God has used me to be a blessing to someone. Likewise I am blessed and encouraged by your desire to know God more, your honesty and willingness to submit to God's plan for your life.

    I look forward to more sing-a-longs and God talk!

    love Kel x
    p.s.- when did you snap that photo? ;-) lol

    ReplyDelete

Followers