Tuesday, March 27, 2012

real questions from my heart

Do I doubt God's goodness?
Do I distrust God's intent?
Am I discontent with things God has given me?
What do I truly desire for my life?
Does God really love me?
If God truly loves me why does He withhold that which I believe will fully nourish?
Does God not want me to be happy?
Why am I so ungrateful?
What will truly satisfy me? 
Way do I always desire something different, something other than what I have? 

I am hungering for something more. I want to know Jesus more intimately. 

I know that desire for more comes from Jesus' pursuit of my heart, and for that I am beyond grateful. 

3 comments:

  1. I love you and miss you! I'm praying. I often feel this way. Thank you for sharing dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you... these questions have once been mine also... and some of them still are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all have questions similiar to yours, Jillian !! Maybe you are like I tend to be....I ask questions of, and TALK to God so often, sometimes I think I don't take time to LISTEN!!! When I spend time reflecting (or meditating) I realize all the ways He SHOWS me His goodness (miracles in my everyday life)and His love for me; and remind myself again and again, that He has a plan for my (our) life and if it seems not to agree with what I want, then surely He knows best :-) Don't let your questioning override your faith !! I love you, Grandma'

    ReplyDelete

Followers