Friday, January 20, 2012

Joann starts school Monday!

Joann is going to school! Miquette spoke with Madame Joseph today and told her that money would be provided for Joann to go to school. It will cost about $150 dollars for the remaining of the year.

Kellyanne and I are honored to fund her schooling. I am so incredibly thankful that God has answered Joann's prayers for her to attend school. I am also thankful that the Lord answered our prayer of providing a way to make this possible through a Haitian organization! 

God is faithful and moving in wonderful ways! 



2 comments:

  1. Jeremiah 29:11... For I know the plans I have for you says the Lord, plans of good and not evil, to give you a future and a hope...

    I love seeing God's plan unfold in the life of another!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill, I am SO proud of you. I had tried to post after you first told of Joanne, to see how to provide the funding, and I couldn't get a post on this blog.........I just finished resetting my password and came directly here to post.........and found this.....that Joanne IS going to school. I am SO proud of you and Kellyanne :-)

    (Don't know what the other "Grandm'P was :-( So republished it !!)

    ReplyDelete

Followers