Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving

About 20 teachers spent Thanksgiving in Port Salut near the coast of Haiti.The weekend was filled with fun games, singing, spelunking, swimming, and eating. 

I am overwhelmed with God's faithfulness. Here are just a few things that happened this weekend that I am thankful for. 

1. An authentic family of believers in Haiti
2. Food to eat
3. Long (6 hours) tap tap rides to play Gestures 
4. Clean water to drink
5. A roof over my head
6. Jesus dying on the Cross so I can have everlasting life
7. God challenging and teaching me daily 
8. The ability to play frisbee and volleyball 
9. Safety and protection 
10. Worship sessions 
11. The beach 
12. Mountains
13. The people of Haiti
14. Great conversations with friends 
15. Caving Adventures 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers